We are looking for a responsible, professional, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and seeks a successful career in our growing business. The ideal candidate will take ownership of our established Round Rock office location and have a specialty in credentialing.
The Office Administrator provides the highest level of customer service to clients, clinicians, fellow employees, and referral sources through the coordination and administration of the front office activities. Typical responsibilities include all aspects of the clinic administrative operations from scheduling appointments, validating insurance and payment authorization, inputting claims, processing payments, performing account collections, conducting billing research, and responding to telephone inquiries. Ensure billing for all services provided is accurate, timely, and fully documented. Provide efficient cash collection through excellent reimbursement practices while ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and established Company policies and compliance programs. Credentialing new and existing therapists.
- High school diploma or GED required; higher education preferred.
- 3 years of medical/counseling office experience.
- 3 years of Insurance billing/EAP experience.
Preferred/Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least 3 years of experience with electronic health/medical record systems - Psyquel preferred.
- Credentialing experience required.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA and other medical insurance regulations and terminology for private payer, state, and federal plans including coding, billing, and reimbursement protocols.
- Ability to type 40 correct words per minute.
- At least 2 years of computer and office equipment experience including MS Office products (Word, Excel), e-mail and automated billing systems, facsimile machines, calculator, postage machine, copiers, etc.
- Basic administrative accounting skills.
- Patient Check-in: Responsible for all aspects of patient appointment scheduling, insurance verification, creation of new patient charts and maintenance of patient records in accordance to Counselors of Texas/Side by Side compliance policies, scanning and filing patient documents, ensuring complete and accurate information, managing incoming phone calls
- Patient Check-out: Provides administrative support for all aspects of closing a patient visit including obtaining insurance authorization, posting over the counter (OTC) payments, mail forwarding tasks and daily document research on an electronic health/medical record system, coordinating with clinical staff in managing in progress services, scheduling return appointments, reviewing and managing incoming documents and tasking to appropriate parties to outstanding requests for information.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be required to sit, walk and stand; occasionally bend or twist; regularly talk and hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms (to include reaching overhead), and lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Additional Success Factors
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation and professionalism.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with clients, referral sources, and colleagues.
- Personable office professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse population in multicultural settings.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring an ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral (including telephone), and written communication skills.
- Basic administrative accounting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to clients, fellow employees, and referral sources.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the client at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing, and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- 10 Paid holidays after 60 days of employment.
- 20 hours of PTO available after 6 months of employment/40 hours of PTO available after 1 year of employment.
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance available after 60 days of employment.
- 401k and supplemental insurance
LICENSED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS (LPC, LCSW, and LMFTs)
- Our Killeen and Central Austin offices currently looking for LPC, LCSW, LMFT, and Psychologist to add to team.
- Minimum requirement of 5 years post license experience.
- Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org